Monday, April 7, 2014

Allons-y is.....


You will have to forgive me if I go completely mushy about my sweet kitty baby. On June 27th my sweet hubby decided we should adopt a little kitty of our own. We started out by going to the ADL (animal defense league) - Joshie had also found out they were running a $20 special for adopting certain puppies or kitties that day. They only had two kitties at the ADL that we eligible for adoption that day, the rest were at local Petsmarts. We called the closest one (about 30min away) and rushed over to the location. I peered anxiously in at the two adorable kitties sleeping, awing over both of them. We waited for what seemed like forever for the employee to find the right key. He finally unlocked, and lifted a kitty into his arms - he was instantly purring. He gave him to me, I immediately wanted to bury my face in his soft fur. I unwilling took his information packet. It is very frustrating to do, however unlikely - someone could have taken the information also and beaten us back to the ADL and adopted him. I knew he was mine, and fast-fowarding we did get him and returned to collect him. I named him after my favorite Doctor Who characters catch phrase. 


Picture on the left is from the day we got him, on the right a picture from a few days ago. 


Percy (my Mom's kitty) quickly became fast friends, and love chasing one another and tumbling around. 




All the kitties having catnip (Marg is also my Mom's kitty) 


I love your sweet snuggles, and am so thankful God made you and saw fit to give you to me! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!