My best friends since highschool. We have mostly gone our ways since graduation, but we still try to keep close! This was taken at Bailee's wedding, she has one son and is preggy with her second. Lauren is studying at IHOP right now. :D
1. I have been doing photography for over 6 years. I fell in love with the art when my handsome brother, Ash was born in 2006.
2. There is a 9-year gap between me and my next oldest sibling, India - we are like oil and water together. We can always push each others buttons.
3. My first camera was $200 dollars, which I bought by my parents. I paid it off with my first babysitting job of $10 a week. (I walked a girl home from school from across the st.)
4. I changed from the the bad habit of buying on credit and swore I'd NEVER do that again, and so with my highschool graduation money and my generous life group - I bought my Pentax, debt free at $1000.
5. I am opening my photography business, probably next month ("follow" my blog or FB to get updating on when) selling cards, and we are 100% debt free with this business.
6. I am in full support of home-births, and plan on having them myself - Lord willing.
7. I was born with no wisdom teeth
8. I "lost" my last baby tooth - just this week.
9. I moan in my sleep. (sounds like I am trying to talk in whatever I'm dreaming)
10. I've been there to see all my siblings be born.
11. I am a natural blonde.
12. I HATE the feel of velvet, it makes me shudder just to think about it.
13. I use an EGG shampoo to wash my hair (post on this to come! But I will say it has worked wonders for my hair)
14. I have been blogging since I was 14. (old blog link in sidebar)
15. I (and Josh of course) do not believe in any form of birth control, and believe in giving God full control in the order and spacing of our children.