2. There is a 9-year gap between me and my next oldest sibling, India - we are like oil and water together. We can always push each others buttons.
3. My first camera was $200 dollars, which I bought by my parents. I paid it off with my first babysitting job of $10 a week. (I walked a girl home from school from across the st.)
4. I changed from the the bad habit of buying on credit and swore I'd NEVER do that again, and so with my highschool graduation money and my generous life group - I bought my Pentax, debt free at $1000.
5. I am opening my photography business, probably next month ("follow" my blog or FB to get updating on when) selling cards, and we are 100% debt free with this business.
6. I am in full support of home-births, and plan on having them myself - Lord willing.
7. I was born with no wisdom teeth
8. I "lost" my last baby tooth - just this week.
9. I moan in my sleep. (sounds like I am trying to talk in whatever I'm dreaming)
10. I've been there to see all my siblings be born.
11. I am a natural blonde.
12. I HATE the feel of velvet, it makes me shudder just to think about it.
13. I use an EGG shampoo to wash my hair (post on this to come! But I will say it has worked wonders for my hair)
14. I have been blogging since I was 14. (old blog link in sidebar)
15. I (and Josh of course) do not believe in any form of birth control, and believe in giving God full control in the order and spacing of our children.