Monday, April 7, 2014

(catch up blog post) 1 Button-Down | 3 Days | 3 Ways Challenge ~ Day 3

Here I DID day 3 and didn't get on the computer until it was too late! :( So here is my day 3 outfit! I got up and it was actually CHILLY, so I needed more layers and I was going to be out all day. I felt very pretty, and it was quite comfy for our road trip to Round Rock (to visit IKEA). I decided to add a belt because of the added bulk of layering - I secured it just below the smallest part of my body and secured the excess belt with a hair clip. I wanted to add I DO normally wear makeup but I couldn't find my foundation these last few days (UGH!) so I did without.


Orange Shirt, Red Sweater & Skirt: hand-me down: FREE! 
Belt: Walmart: $7 (same from yesterday) 
Earrings: gift from SIL
black boots: Walmart: $15?



Blog Post Teaser: 
The rain has kept me from finishing but I am in the middle of spray painting our new IKEA bed, black...

Have a lovely day!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!