Friday, January 20, 2017

Starting again...(weight loss)

It has been a LOOOONG time since I was on plan, making menu plans, exercising, losing weight. Now I'm at my heaviest ever (I am sure), not sure of the number but my previous number was over 178. I lost well last time combined with THM (trimhealthymama) and exercise, I deleted all weight loss pics and numbers because I felt like a fluffy failure.(Anyway...sorry rambling.) I decided to take beginning pictures this time because I was sad I didn't last time. I find it is good to see "before" so you know how far you've come from. I want to be healthy and trim again, God willing (and He is) I will reach it again! I also am doing measurements this time until I weigh in (and after). This picture is today, we've been loosely on plan for two weeks. I've been cheating more than Josh the first week so this has been a better week for me. (Actually, minus ONE cheat dessert that was planned he's been off sugar and doing wonderful, and is looking trimmer! GO BABE! )


Measurements are...
40 In - waist
45 1/2 - hips
44 - thighs....whew that is scary to admit out loud. Anyway, I will try to post here weekly with how my menu plans, exercise, etc went....I use a fitbit to take exercise and I want to use an app that will track my inches...but I won't worry about it too much. I probably will use my fitness pal too. Feel free to add me! :)



(edited 1/22 to add these Joshie took for me later in the day)

P.S. I also hate when women post their before pictures with no makeup, and the after is with makeup. It's a pet peeve of mine. However, I needed to get on with my day so I didn't....not gonna die on that hill but I wish I'd had makeup on here. *eye roll*

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!