Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Master's MIS Class

I know the school year is right around the corner for most High School and College Students and I just wanted to write a note of encouragement to start off the school year. I just completed my 8th class for my MBA program and I have to tell you it was very difficult during the first 3 weeks of class. I didn’t know what the professor wanted for homework questions and had a break down during the third week and was ready to quit the class. I knew I wasn’t a quitter, but I didn’t think there was any way I could pass this class and I was right.

On my own, there wasn’t going to be any way that I could pass this class and when I was driving in the car in my third week, I prayed to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and ask him to give me the strength and wisdom and no matter what the outcome of the class, I was going to give him all the glory for it. During the hard, bad, and good times he will always get the credit first. Philippians 4:13 states “I can do all things through Christ who give me strength. This was the one verse that was coming to my mind as I was driving in the car.

Another verse that also came to mind was Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” These two verses really helped me that day. Today, I found out what my final grade was and I was so happy that God gave me the strength and wisdom to earn a 98.23% for my overall grade. I praise the Lord so much because 8 weeks ago I was ready to give up, and today he allowed me to earn a great grade.

As you head back to school, or continue school, I want to encourage you all cry out to Jesus for strength and wisdom when times get rough, or when things are good. He is always there for you and will give you the strength and wisdom if you ask for it. Also I would encourage you to give God the glory for whatever happens in your life and in this upcoming school year. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!