Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Week at my New Job

So as this first week comes to an end, I just wanted to post about it a little bit. So Monday morning the alarm goes off at 6:15 AM, I didn't know that this time came twice a day lol. Megan and I are both night owls, but with this new 8-430 schedule I've had to learn to wake up earlier. So Monday was the first day of NEO or New Employee Orientation. This is where you learn everything about the company. You do NEO for 4 days. During NEO you get to meet a lot of your new co-workers, and get to talk to them about their life and things, it's really cool meeting all these new people. So after NEO, you go start your training, there are so many training courses that you have to complete, but it is going to be well worth it when I am done. After only the 1st week, I know it is going to be alot of work in training, but getting to work for the #1 company in San Antonio, the #2 company in the state of Texas and the #17 company to work for in the US is pretty cool. Please pray for the weeks ahead with all of my training and that everything I say, speak, and do will be for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love getting to come home and spend my nights with Megan, it truly is the best thing in the world.

Okay so a little bit about USAA. They have their own Post Office, a lot of great places to eat, 3 StarBucks, a Relaxation Room, and a Energize room, Vendors all over the place, and of course awesome people that work there. More to come in the weeks ahead. Be sure to look back for more post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!