Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 06- My favorite super hero and why

Superhero? I never much was into that stuff (geeky nerd style)......Ok I lied slightly....



(photo courtesy of "The Sun" )

DR.WHO, in my favorite person to play him- David Tennant! Why? He is cute, and he plays the part WELL! It is a show about the Dr. who is a timelord and he travels and picks up friends along the way and has such great adventures!

If you haven't seen "Dr.Who" the series is on Netflix (currently played by Matt Smith- who is also pretty fabulous I must say) , and the last season on BBCamerica. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!