Friday, October 6, 2017

Adoption Update #1 & #2

Hi everyone! This week has been FULL. You commonly can find me or both of us buried in a pile of paperwork. My mind is mush mostly! So bear with me as I recount the last couple of weeks. Update one and two are mostly the same so I felt okay combining them. :D We decided to join up with Christian adoption consultants - Dawn and Jason Wright. We really love them and they are going to be invaluable I can already tell. They come in more after we start the home study, which we are also moving forward with that too.

Update #1



My goodness! The paperwork.


This is a pretty condensed version of the amount of paperwork. That binder is filled with paperwork just for the adoption consultants alone. Giving an overview of what will go into an adoption. That journal I am using to write to our future baby. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Here we have just some of the books I have on adoption that Josh and I are planning on reading. After this photo, I added more from the library and bought others.

I expanded on what is shown here because incredible what extent the paper is. This is kind of a dry and long update. I PROMISE the updates will not be this long, but it just took time to give a brief overview of things. ;) 

Update #2


Sorry, we were SO behind in posting these....there is no live update this week but you can tune in next week on our page. We will also try to be better about posting on here! :D Thank you all for your continued prayers. 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!