Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My 20th ~ Reflections

Wow...20. Somehow I just never thought I would ever get to twenty...I really feel like I have been a "teenager" forever. Is that weird to say or did y'all think that too when you got done with the teenage years? I know some of you are reading this and think: "HA! Just wait till your my age!" Don't worry I ain't trying to rush growing up. I use to, as much as I could but I have been taking my life day-by-day and soaking in every minute of my life. I really love my life. So very much has happened this year for me, LOTS of changes.

~My 19th (b-day) marked the first birthday in two years I was out of a sinking relationship, and VERY happy to be that way!
~Newly graduated
~October I met Josh
~November Josh and I got engaged
~December Josh and I got MARRIED!, first Christmas, first time seeing snow!
~Jan- First New Year's kiss and married
~Feb-First Valentine's Day married <3
~Mar- First time celebrating my husband's b-day, 25!
~Apr-First Easter, April Fool's Day married!
~June- First birthday married!

It has been quite a busy year, the above might or might not look busy but I barely got to slow down for a breath! Only just is our life falling into a daily routine. I am so thankful for this life God has blessed me with. This doesn't even include the move out of my family's home- WOW I never knew what a DRASTIC (though good) change that would be!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My beloved Josh made me a beautiful dinner, and got me three very special presents. He even took a early shift-slide at work so we could be home earlier so he would be able to make me that dinner. *swoons*. These few short sentences isn't enough to say how special he made my evening. Thank you my love for such a wonderful evening- I love you babe!!

~*~Megan~*~

3 comments:

  1. I love you too Babygirl. I glad you had a great birthday. I love you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write. And now following your blog.

    Visiting through bloggers:
    http://fitandfashionmom.blogspot.com/
    http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/
    http://raketermama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Wow, what a crazy year for you! My 20th birthday was a big deal to me, and so was my 21st. I felt like I'd finally grown up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!