Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~Day 6 - A picture of someone you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 6 ~ Somebody you would love to trade places with for a day.





Photo, etc. is copyright of Resolved2Worship or Alyssa Ann W.



She is the only person I would really love to trade places with, she is a masterful (I think) photographer. Mother of seven, that has her own homebased photography business. :). I really hope to meet her someday, she is really an amazing person.


 
Posted Image
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, we so enjoy reading them and responding. Please be kind and considerate with what you say, we will not post nasty comments. I also allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!